Limited ! Get more 50% BONUS for every GOLDA
Limited ! Get more 50% BONUS for every GOLDA
Prior to GOLDAC Thomas has 23 years of experience in investment banking, wealth and risk management and quantitative trading with LDC., UBS and CDIB. He has led many innovative projects including real-time risk management, CRM, AML and KYC intelligence.
Philip has 27 years of experience in investment banking with Citibank, Goldman Sachs, UBS, Morgan Stanley and Barclays in the areas of Sales and Trading, Debt and ECM, Private Equity and Investment Banking . These all-rounded experience in different fields enables him to offer definite and visionary advice to GOLDAC . He is a CFA charter holder.
Clode has more than 20 years of large-scale IT system platform development experience, specializing in artificial intelligence, data mining technology. He hosted the Industrial Technology Foresight Research Program, and won a number of technical patents, product technology and service Innovation Awards.
Allen has over 20 years of experience in the financial industry covering exchanges, asset management, wealth management, and investment banking in Taiwan, Hong Kong and Mainland China working with Barclays, BlackRock etc.. He is a certified holder of FRM.
Noah took the role of founders or product directors in several high growth silicon valley startups, also had experience working in structured organizations like Google and Yahoo!, this mix of experience gave him not only full stack capabilities in product development, but also unique perspectives in various markets. Graduated with a master degree from Northwestern University.
Ryan entered the digital advertising industry during the yahoo!Kimo heyday, and experienced the most competitive digital 2.0 era. He built three companies in different industries and experienced the joy of one company being acquired. Now, he dives into the blockchain generation with solid experience in system development, and is dedicated to his most favorite stable coin project with thoughtful thinking
Matt’s skill set compliment everyone else’s on the team, product manager at Wheelys Cafe, Elite PR, worked on various retail projects, achievements include developing 30+ retail channels for Taiwanese brands in Guangzhou, expanded Wheelys Cafe into the most prominent venues in Taiwan like 101 and many others, considered to be a all-around workforce within this group.
Keigo has 20 years of experience in software development. Keigo participated in the most of top 100 popular sites in Taiwan. His areas of competence include program/algorithm/database optimization.
Kathy has a nine-year track record of commended performance in IT industry, expertise in C# and full stack Web Development. Kathy developed a crypto game independently in 2018 and she is focused on the intelligent contract Development and security research.
Dr. Ko-Yang Wang, Founder & Chairman of Fusion$360, is an entrepreneur focusing on developing enabling technology (API Ecosystem, Analytics, AI, Blockchain and Crypto Economy) for inclusive financial services and industrial blockchain applications. He was elected as the founding Chairman of Taiwan FinTech Association. In 2011, Wang was CTO for various organizations in IBM Global Business Services. He was named a Distinguished Alumni, Purdue University and School of Science.
Former CTO & Partner of Cybernaut Investment,Founder & CEO of Drupe Mobile (acquired),Former Engineer of NeXT & Apple (1993-2010),20+ years in technology and startup experience in US & China. Investor & Champion of Blockchain, AI and Mobile Computing.Master’s degree in CS from UMass Amherst and EMBA from UNC Kenan-Flagler Business School Chapel Hill.
Luba Tang is an internationally recognized expert on compiler optimization and virtual machine design. His most recent work focus is on optimization algorithms for AI compiler and architectures for blockchain virtual machine. He was the chief programmer of Starfish DSP simulator; the original writer of Marvell iterative compiler; and the architect of the ONNC project - the first heterogeneous architecture compiler for AI, and the co-founder of the Lity Language Project - the novel language for blockchain smart contract. He is the co-founder of engineers meet-up - Hsinchu Code Serf's Meeting - in Taiwan.
Advisor to GOLDAC, Professor Lee is a member of Review Panel in Securities Investment Trust and Consulting Association of R.O.C., Consultant of Chinese National Futures Association, Committee member of Retired Provident Fund Supervision Council at Ministry of Education, R.O.C. Professor Lee holds many directors and supervisor position of prestige companies and has a prominent reputation in both academic and practitioner.
Advisor to GOLDAC, Professor Hsieh received his Ph.D. from Stanford University.He is specialized in financial technology, insurance supervision, risk management, financial derivatives and Monte Carlo simulation. He served as a Deputy Director of Fin-Tech Research Center, Chief Executive Officer of Blockchain Financial Application Lab. He is also a member of the Taiwan Financial Services Roundtable Structural Note Committee.
IT advisor to GOLDAC. Cookys specialized in AI automated financial trading system. He is experienced designer for a large-scale real-time payment system, and server builder for instant multiplayer game. He is highly dedicated in embedded system design and blockchain architecture with compiler technology.
Users Under Age 18
The Platform and Application are only intended for adults eighteen (18) years of age and older. You are not allowed to apply to invest in our token sale, use the Platform, or provide information for either if you are under eighteen (18) years of age. If we learn we have received personal information from or about a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under thirteen (13) without parental consent, please contact us immediately at [email protected]
Information We Collect About You
We collect several types of information from and about users of the Platform and Application depending on how they are using the Platform or submitting information into the Application, including:
1) Information about you, such as your name, address, phone number, and email address;
2) Information about your financial information, such as bank accounts and cryptocurrency wallet addresses;
3) Information about you that is needed to complete a Know Your Customer (KYC) & Anti-money Laundering (AML) check; and
4) Any other information you voluntarily provide on the Platform or Application in the ordinary course of the continuation of the relationship; and
5) Information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access the Platform, Application, as well as Platform and Application usage details.
How We Collect Information From You
We collect information from you in two ways:
1) First, we collect information directly from you when you provide it to us, such as signing up for an account, or entering information into the Platform or Application when prompted or permitted through a series of questions provided to you on the Platform and Application.
2) Second, we collect generic information about your usage and equipment automatically as you navigate through the Platform and Application, such as usage details, IP addresses, web browser preferences, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies. Although we do not correlate tracking information to individuals, some information collected, such as IP addresses, will be unique.
Do Not Track Settings
We do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
How We Use Your Information
From time to time, it is necessary for customers to supply us with data in connection with the opening or continuation of accounts, and the establishment or continuation of facilities or provision of services, or in compliance with any laws or guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities. We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including personal information:
1) To continue the daily operation of the services and facilities provided to customers.
2) To meet the requirements to make disclosures under the requirements of any law binding on the Platform and Application under and for the purposes of any guidelines issued by regulatory or other authorities with which the Platform and Application are expected to comply.
3) To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
4) To verify the information that you provide to use and validate you through the KYC/AML process required by us and our fiduciary partners.
5) To provide you with notices about your account and payments.
6) To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
7) To notify you about changes to the Platform and Application or any products or services we offer or provide though them.
8) In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
Disclosure of Your Information
We only collect personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to conduct our business. We may share your personal information with our business partners and service providers, but only to the extent that they each need to know specific information to continue to provide the Platform, Application, or services to you. This includes:
1) Our contractors, employees, service providers, and other third parties that we use to support our business and improve the Platform and Application;
2) To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
3) To our fiduciary and other financial partners to provide the Platform services to you;
4) To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger or reorganization if the personal information of our users is part of the assets transferred;
5) To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
6) To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
7) To third party contractors in order to analyze Platform and Application performance and user behavior and/or to improve the Platform, Application, or both;
8) If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Platform and Application, our users, or others; or
9) For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information. We may disclose aggregated information about our users, which means information that does not identify any individual, without restriction. As an example, we may include in our marketing materials that a certain percentage of our users are female, but we won't share a list of all female users in these materials.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Platform and visiting your account page or by contacting us to update your Application information. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access. For example, access by a user to his or her personal information is available through a unique customer ID and password selected by the user that should be regularly updated. This information is encrypted through the Platform with Secure Socket Layer technology (SSL) and is also encrypted when it is stored by us to prevent unauthorized parties from viewing such information. Also, we perform regular malware scanning of the Platform, Application, and all servers and computers used by us to support the Platform and Application. All Company employees are required to adhere to our security and confidentiality procedures and undergo training related to maintaining the security of user personal information. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of the Platform, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone and be careful about giving out information to other users on the Platform if requested. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to the Platform or Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Platform or Application.
Third Party Links
The Platform and Application may contain links that lead to other websites, and the Company is not responsible for the privacy practices, content, and/or activities of these linked websites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of the Platform and Application and welcome any feedback about these external websites.
The Platform is only intended for adults eighteen (18) years of age and older. You are not allowed to use the Platform or provide information on it if you are under eighteen (18) years of age.
No Class Proceedings
You and we agree that any party hereto may bring claims against the other only on an individual basis and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative action or proceeding. Unless the parties agree otherwise, any adjudicator of any claim—whether judicial or otherwise—may not consolidate or join more than one party’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a consolidated, representative, or class proceeding. Any adjudicator of any claim may award relief, including monetary, injunctive, and declaratory relief, only in favor of the party seeking relief, and only to the extent necessary to provide relief necessitated by that party’s claim(s). Any relief awarded cannot affect other users of the Platform or of any Services.
Anti-Money Laundering and Counter-Terrorist Financing
We are committed to providing you with safe, compliant, and reputable services through the Platform. Accordingly, we insist on a comprehensive and thorough customer due diligence process and implementation and ongoing analysis and reporting. This includes monitoring of and for suspicious transactions and mandatory reporting to international regulators. We reserve the right to refuse registration to, or to bar transactions from or to, anyone from or in jurisdictions that do not meet international AML–CTF standards as set out by the FATF; to anyone that is a Politically Exposed Person within the meaning of the FATF’s 40 Recommendations; or that fails to meet any of our customer due diligence standards, requests, or requirements. In lieu of refusing registration, we may perform enhanced customer due diligence procedures. At all times, you may be subject to enhanced customer due diligence procedures in your use of the Platform and any related service. We reserve the right to prohibit specific cryptocurrency wallet addresses from accessing the Platform, receiving TrueUSD tokens, or transferring TrueUSD tokens if properly directed to do so by law enforcement or a court of competent jurisdiction. The Company will cooperate with applicable law enforcement and regulatory authorities where it is required to do so and will share information if there are grounds to believe that TrueUSD is being used for illegal purposes. We reserve the right to prohibit specific cryptocurrency exchanges from accessing the Platform, receiving TrueUSD tokens, or transferring TrueUSD tokens if the exchange has not been preapproved by the Company or the Company is properly directed to do so by law enforcement or a court of competent jurisdiction. We reserve the right to restrict or prohibit the listing or trading of TrueUSD on any exchange in our sole and absolute discretion. Any exchange that lists TrueUSD represents and warrants to the Company that by doing so it is duly organized, registered, licensed, and shall comply with all applicable laws and rules in every jurisdiction in which it operates. Furthermore, any exchange listing TrueUSD represents and warrants to the Company that by doing so it has Anti-Money Laundering ("AML") and Counter Terrorist Financing controls meeting the requirements in every jurisdiction in which it operates. The Company will make reasonable efforts to notify and inform exchanges in advance of any such restriction or prohibition, unless the Company is prohibited from doing so by law or under an order from a court of competent jurisdiction or authority.
Accessing the Platform
All transactions on the Platform are subject to fees as set out and updated in the fee schedule from time to time.
Assumption of Risk; No Advice
Cryptocurrency markets are volatile and shift quickly in terms of liquidity, market depth, and trading dynamics. You are solely responsible and liable for your account on the Platform and knowing the true status of your GOLDA Coin even if the information on the Platform is displayed incorrectly. We do not provide any investment advice or consultation on the advisability of purchasing GOLDA Coin, the timing of a purchase or redemption, or any other matters regarding the purchase or redemption of GOLDA Coin, such as trading techniques, models, algorithms, or any other schemes.
In the event that you provide us any ideas, thoughts, criticisms, suggested improvements, or other feedback related to Platform (collectively “Feedback”), you agree we may use the Feedback in any way we deem appropriate to: (a) improve our Platform and (b) promote the Platform, and that you will not be due any compensation for your Feedback that is used in these ways.
Intellectual Property Rights
1) You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on the Platform, except as it is created and owned by you.
2) You must not delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
3) No right, title, or interest in or to the Platform or any content on the Platform is transferred to you, and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by the Company.
1) In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
2) For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
3) To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail”, “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation.
4) To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
5) In any way that infringes upon the rights of others, or in any way is illegal, threatening, fraudulent, or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, or harmful purpose or activity.
6) To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Platform, or which, as determined by us, may harm or offend the Company or users of the Platform or expose them to liability.
7) By means of any bot or other automatic device or process, or by any manual process, intended to monitor or copy any of material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose.
8) In order to disguise the proceeds of, or to further, any breach of applicable laws or regulations, or to deal in any contraband GOLDA Coin, other digital tokens, funds, or proceeds.
9) To use any funds or other value on the Platform, or use any services, with anything other than funds, keys, GOLDA Coin, or other digital tokens that have been legally obtained by you and that belong to you.
10) To interfere with or subvert our rights or obligations or the rights or obligations of any other Platform customer or any other third party;
11) To engage in conduct that is detrimental to us or to any other Platform customer or any other third party
12) To falsify any account registration details provided to us
13) To falsify or materially omit any information or provide misleading information requested by us in the course of, directly or indirectly relating to, or arising from your activities on the Platform or the use of any services, including at registration;
14) To reverse-engineer, decompile, or disassemble any software running on the Platform; or, attempt to harm us through your access to the Platform or any services, except that nothing in this subparagraph shall be construed as limiting your free speech rights under applicable law.
Reliance on Information Posted
We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information on the Platform. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Platform, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents. The Platform includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, attorneys, third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators, and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, other than the content provided by the Company, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Links from the Platform
Links to any third-party websites on the Platform are provided for your convenience only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Platform, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
Users Outside the U.S.
The Platform is controlled and operated from the United States and is subject to its laws. If you choose to access the Platform outside of the United States, you do so at your own risk and are responsible for complying with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
Disclaimer of Warrantiesd
YOUR USE OF THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, GRAMGOLD COIN, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, GRAMGOLD COIN, AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY, OR AVAILABILITY OF THE PLATFORM OR GRAMGOLD COIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER THE COMPANY NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH THE COMPANY REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE PLATFORM, ITS CONTENT, GRAMGOLD COIN, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE, OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT THE PLATFORM OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS, OR THAT THE PLATFORM, GRAMGOLD COIN, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL THE COMPANY, ITS AFFILIATES, OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE PLATFORM, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE PLATFORM, GRAMGOLD COIN, OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE PLATFORM, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS, OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN NO EVENT WILL THE COLLECTIVE LIABILITY OF THE COMPANY AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS, TO ANY PARTY (REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE) EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID TO THE COMPANY FOR THE APPLICABLE SERVICES IN THE LAST 12 MONTHS OUT OF WHICH LIABILITY AROSE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Platform should be directed to: [email protected]